Ultra Forensic Technology is a subsidiary of Ultra Electronics, a £1bn revenue British company serving the defence, security, and critical detection & control markets, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. The company focuses on ballistic technology, helping law enforcement agencies solve gun crime with their technology.
- Identifying Opportunities for growth beyond “known markets” by leveraging their Core Competencies and assets.
- Engaging the leadership team and key executives in the development of the Strategic Plan in view of the imminent CEO succession.
- Deep-diving into the existing Business Model.
- Developing a 10 years Strategic Plan to be presented and agreed by the Group.
- Engaged Leadership team and next level executives in 3 physical workshops and 6 online short sessions.
- Configurated a digital toolkit to allow all the participants to follow the end-to-end process and to produce financial projections
- Curated the gathering and analysis of data, and the production of insights to identify Opportunities and Threats, and to understand key Strengths and Weaknesses
- Defined Core Challenges and developed an action plan composed of Continuous Improvement and Strategic Initiatives
Achievements & Results
Multi-year strategic and investment plan.
Deep understanding of the complexity and dynamics of external market forces and their long-term impact.
Development of clear commitment to the action plan by the enlarged leadership team
Alignment of strategy with current operational processes.
Development of “replicable” strategic decision-making process and strategy execution capabilities.
What comes next
See our formula in action