Ultra Forensic Technology is a subsidiary of Ultra Electronics, a £1B revenue British company serving the defence, security, and critical detection & control markets. Ultra is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is an FTSE 250 company. The company focuses on ballistic technology, helping law enforcement agencies solve gun crime.
- Identifying opportunities for growth beyond their current markets by leveraging their core competencies and assets.
- Engaging the leadership team and key executives in the development of the strategic plan in preparation for the imminent change of CEO.
- Deep-diving into the existing business model.
- Developing a 10 year strategic plan to be presented and agreed by the Group.
- Engaged Leadership team and next level executives in 3 in-person workshops and 6 online short sessions.
- Configured a digital toolkit to allow all the participants to follow the end-to-end process and to produce financial projections.
- Curated the gathering and analysis of data, and the production of insights to identify opportunities and threats, and to understand key strengths and weaknesses.
- Defined core challenges and developed an action plan composed of continuous improvement and strategic initiatives
Achievements & Results
Multi-year strategic and investment plan.
Deep understanding of the complexity and dynamics of external market forces and their long-term impact.
Development of clear commitment to the action plan by the enlarged leadership team
Alignment of strategy with current operational processes.
Development of a “replicable” strategic decision-making process and strategy execution capabilities.
What comes next
See our formula in action