Gunnebo is €500 mln revenue multinational corporation headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, specialising in security products, services and solutions in the areas of cash management, entrance control, safe storage and integrated security.
- Defining “where to play” and “how to play” for the various units of the Group and challenging the current organizational structure.
- Establishing a clear Vision and Business Strategy for each of the group’s businesses.
- Forming and engaging leadership teams of each of the group’s businesses.
- Defining a clear roadmap for the implementation of changes required to instill a new customer-focused and entrepreneurial culture.
- Engaged with the CEO, the leadership team and senior executives, through workshops, resulting in the definition of the Gunnebo 2.0 guidelines.
- Configured the digital toolkit that would allow the different Business Units to develop their strategic plans and financial projections
- Curated the gathering and analysis of internal and external data to create insights for the Strategic Plans
- Guided the process of identifying Core Challenges for each BU and related initiatives and investments
Achievements & Results
Reorganization of the Group around 3 core independent Business Units
Developed three BU Strategic Plans and an overall Corporate Plan that included the dismissal of non-core assets
Achieved several quick wins both on the revenue and cost side whilst kick-starting the execution phase
Trained, engaged and “energized” over 50 executives across 3 continents
“The SIA™ process engaged over 50 people in Gunnebo. Each and everyone contributed to developing a strategy called Gunnebo 2.0 which is now delivering great impact. 3HORIZONS brought a method that made the entire journey a truly transformational one for Gunnebo.”
What comes next
See our formula in action