SIA – Strategy In Action
ELITE is an international business support program and capital-raising platform launched by Borsa Italiana (now part of Euronext) for ambitious and fast-growing SMEs.
ELITE connects private companies, giving them access to diverse sources of capital, skills and networks needed to drive their growth. More than 1500 companies across 45 countries and 36 sectors have joined ELITE’s program since 2012, mainly in Italy, UK, Eastern Europe and the United States.
- Preparing Private Companies to be “investor ready” and getting them onto the Elite Club Deal platform.
- Providing each company with a bullet-proof investment pitch that could be scrutinized by the most demanding investors.
- Increasing the conversion rate of financial transactions.
We designed “Strategy and Finance”, an initial 6-month programme to support SMEs in defining a sound and investor-ready strategic plan for growth.
The program included:
- A dedicated digital toolkit for the development of each SME’s strategic plan.
- Physical and online workshops to acquire skills and knowledge whilst developing the strategic plan.
- Access to benchmarks and experts on demand for insights and feedback gathering.
Long-term Vision Workshops
Action Plan Workshops
Funding & Comms Workshops
Benefits for SMEs
Multi-year strategic and investment plan.
Deep understanding of the complexity and dynamics of external market forces and their long-term impacts.
Development of clear commitment to the action plan by the enlarged leadership team.
Alignment of strategy with current operational processes.
Development of a “replicable” strategic decision-making process and strategy execution capabilities.
Benefits for Stock Exchanges
New Revenue Streams
Grow the pipeline for IPOs
Support economic growth
What comes next
See our formula in action